Who we are
Our website address is: https://walkwithme.asia. The website is owned and managed by TC TRADE VENTURE at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (business registration number 002952079-U) hereinafter referred to as “TC TRADE”. TC TRADE is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy (together with the website terms and conditions of use) sets out how TC TRADE will use any personal data TC TRADE collects from you, or that you provide to TC TRADE, or that is provided to TC TRADE by other companies about you. By visiting this website you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. TC TRADE is headquartered in the Malaysia, where the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other laws and regulations govern the processing of personal data. For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 TC TRADE will be the data controller for any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
TC TRADE may collect and process the following data:
- Information you choose to give us: You may give TC TRADE personal data by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with TC TRADE by telephone, e-mail, or otherwise. You will know what personal data you are providing to TC TRADE when you elect to submit a form on this website containing that personal data or correspond with TC TRADE . Typically TC TRADE collects the following types of information in these ways: name; address; date of birth; email address; telephone number.
- Information you give to other websites TC TRADE operates: TC TRADE may receive your personal data if you use any of the other websites TC TRADE operates. In this case TC TRADE will have informed you when collecting your personal data on that other website that it may be shared internally at TC TRADE.
- Information TC TRADE automatically collects: When you visit this website TC TRADE may automatically collect certain data through technology used on the website. This may include the following types of information: IP address; user device; device operating system; software set-up; and browser. If you do not submit other information to TC TRADE this type of information may not identify you as an individual.
- Information Walk About collects from third parties: TC TRADE works closely with third parties such as business partners, companies who deliver components used in this website, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. These companies may provide information to TC TRADE about you. In this case those third parties will have informed you when collecting your personal data on that they may provide it to third parties such as TC TRADE and collected your consent to doing so.
How TC TRADE may use and disclose your personal data
You agree TC TRADE may use your personal data in the following ways:
- ensuring that this website is presented in the most effective manner for you on the device you use;
- providing you with information that you have requested (for example, if you have signed up to receive marketing emails);
- providing you with goods or services that you have ordered;
- dealing with your enquires about goods or services that you have ordered;
- notifying you about changes to TC TRADE’s goods or services;
- combining it with information received from your visits to other TC TRADE websites and your engagement with third parties;
- anonymising and aggregating it with information about other website users for statistical, analytical, and technical purposes;
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so to perform any contract we have with you (for example, providing your name and address to a delivery company)
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so for the effective operation of the website;
- disclosing it to third parties TC TRADE engages to provide analytical or statistical information about website use or user profile information;
- disclosing it to any company to which we sell the TC TRADE business or assets (or any part of them);
- disclosing it to law enforcement and/or regulatory bodies where: (i) lawfully requested to do so; or (ii) reasonable to do so to enforce or apply TC TRADE’s website terms and conditions of use, or any other agreement with you; or (iii) reasonable to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of TC TRADE’s directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, manufacturers, customers, and/or suppliers;
Where TC TRADE stores your personal data
Risks of internet transmission of data
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although TC TRADE does its best to protect your personal data, TC TRADE cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to this website, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you have the right to request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You have the right to ask TC TRADE not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of TC TRADE marketing emails.
- You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting TC TRADE VENTURE at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia or email at email@example.com.
Access to information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data that TC TRADE VENTURE holds about you, subject to certain conditions. You can access your right of access at any time by contacting TC TRADE VENTURE at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a fee of USD20.